The digital marketing strategy depends upon analysis and understanding of the market as well as competitor actions. Successful planning needs hours of discussions and analysis of what could happen in forthcoming scenarios.
In a situation where a firm is in the doldrums. The most important decision for a firm to look at is what the possible options available are. The SWOT analysis of a digital marketing campaign is what every aspiring digital marketing professional must have an idea about. The SWOT analysis herein divided a digital marketing campaign into four groups. And discusses features that help us understand how the campaign works.
Strength of Digital Marketing
- The analysis is handy: A well-defined digital marketing campaign gives you accurate information about ways in which marketing can bolster.
- Cost-effective: Any large-scale event would cost more than simple yet effective online models that catch eyeballs.
- Deeper penetration: A campaign can be successful only when it reaches the consumer mind and in the case of a digitalmarketing campaign, it relies on internet network expansion.
- Focused approach: Biggest strength of Digital Marketing is the approach towards the target audience as it allows firms to identify, segment, interact and reconcile with their target audience.
Weakness of Digital Marketing
- Dependence on technology: A digitalmarketing campaign relies heavily on the internet network. There still exist places and consumer base who either lack access to or the ability to use the internet and understand the campaign properly.
- Security threats: A digital campaign can be a big threat to its subscriber information base. Hence sharing too much information might put you at high risk.
- Constant update about trends: A effective campaign can work effectively only when it remains updated with consumer mood and interests. Hence, it requires constant engagement
Threats for digital marketing
- Fads not trends: A digitalmarketing campaign needs to identify the difference between trends and fads as then only they can effectively capture consumer attention using SEO, keyword analysis, and reverse marketing.
- Improper analysis: Relying on social media and keyword analysis might not be the most efficient manner to analyze customer experience and interest. Nowadays, the efficiency of a campaign cannot be gauged not in the manner how much it relates to customer choice but rather in the manner customer looks for the product as a potential buyer.
Opportunities for digital marketing
- Lucrative career option: A digitalmarketing model is a catalyst in driving any successful firm and has gained immense popularity. It is expected that it can be a great source of employment for the youth to learn data analysis, SEO, Clickbait advertising, and other channels. The inflow of youth also brings investment and innovation.
- Define consumer mindset: Till the recent time, a digitalmarketing campaign follows what their target group does and accordingly plan their game. However with increasing penetration to consumer mind it can even define what consumers will prefer or do in future. Hence it can become a leader for the future.
About The Author
Gaurav Heera is a digitalmarketing expert, educator & branding expert having more than a decade experience. Currently he heads Delhi Courses Academy, known as best & advanced digital marketing institute in Delhi